ACTI-TECH LTD

ACTI-TECH LTD
QUALITY PRODUCTS, CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I Hardly Google Myself Because I Gets Criticized By Fans – Chika Ike

I Hardly Google Myself Because I Gets Criticized By Fans – Chika Ike

Often times, the Nollywood actress gets criticized by fans.
However, she says she hardly reads things about her in order to keep herself from being hurt:
At this point in my life, I hardly Google myself, because if you do, you may get heartbroken. I have a publicist and this keeps me from the stress of reading so much about myself. I don’t want to be thinking about what someone has written about me.  I don’t want anything to keep me from my goals in life. At this point in my life, I want to be more focused. That is why I have a publicist to tell me what I should do or shouldn’t do. I try not to let all those things distract me. We all have feelings. People say we don’t care, but we do because we have blood running through our veins
Chika-Ike-for-VL-Magazine- 3
On Criticisms over lodging in the most expensive hotel in Abu Dhabi, Chika had this to say:
I like being happy. I do things that make me happy. I know there were lots of reactions; my publicist told me. If going to the moon would make me happy, I would go to the moon. If diving into the ocean would make me happy, I would do just that. That is the stage I am right now. I don’t need to let people’s opinions on how I live my life affect me. As long as I don’t hurt anybody in the process, nobody should feel bad about it

No comments:

Blog Archive